Sunday, May 9, 2010

A size of Sweet Potatoe

I'm in my 18 weeks of pregnancy now. Wow, that's so amazing!!! I'm almost half-way there. My hubby and I are reading more about pregnancy stage and on the 18 weeks our child is at the size of sweet potatoe. Isn't that something?

I feel our child moving everyday now-that give me excitement and anxious to find out what we gonna have. Yes, we have preference what we want to have first but we are thankful for healthy baby.  I'm ready to start putting up my baby registry soon.  My hubby and I don't have any clue how to be parents but we trust God to direct us and take care our cares. 

Well, my tummy is growing big everyday and I feel the difficulty in sleeping at night too.  I also have difficulty even in setting down.  So as possible I do my exercise everyday-it works and helps!

No comments: