Friday, March 4, 2011

Pool cues

One of my facebook friend is the queen of pools. She can play all day long and beat everyone. Her billiards buddies call her the billiars queen. She is very nice person and she met friends all over the world through playing pools. I guess she is good looking on pool cues before hitting the balls. She always win. I knew she had the spirit to fight and win every game she played but pool is one of her best game. 

I haven't play with her yet cause I know I'm gonna lose before the game started.  I used to play this pool games online with my hubby and it stopped and diverted to other games anyway.  My hubby and I are looking forward to have our own pool table in the future.  That would be nice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just deactivated my account on fb because I noticed that I spent too much time playing than studying and I finally had to do something about it.