Friday, May 23, 2008

Riverfest


Tonight , Arkansas is having the riverfest. Riverfest is Arkansas' largest and most popular music, arts and food festival. The event is held annually over Memorial Day weekend in Julius Breckling Riverfront Park & the vibrant River Market District in Little Rock and the North Shore Riverwalk in North Little Rock, Arkansas. Riverfest 2008 is going to be "FUN IN YOUR FACE!" Whew!

My husband and his friends been waiting for this event. I forgot the name of the band that they really want to see, but they said it's phenomenal rockstar. This is my first time to attend this kind of event here hope I have a great time. Or, I may be enjoy the food over there,lol. smile:-)

1 comment:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I enjoy going to festivals! Very fun and summer brings them out! Have a great time.