Sunday, May 1, 2011

Flood

When I get off work lastnight the rain was pouring hard. That made almost can't see the road. Everyone drove slow and did extra careful. I was determined to go home so I keep going and going despite with the severe thunderstorm. I was singing and praising God. That way, I didn't put room to nervous and fear. Need to be cacalm down and relax and focus on driving. I made home kinda late as what I expected but glad to be home safe and sound.

Also, good thing, I learned couple of road options in case something happen. When I reached the interstate lastnight I felt so much better because it set on high ground. It became even better when I reach the area that had no rain. But, I did couple of re-route due to the high water on the street. The policemen were guarding the unsafe road to make sure no one could took it. I am blessed to be home in safe and sound. Glory to God!

I read the news today and learned that there are lots of people were affected by the flood and there's one died cause the car was washed by the water.   I pray that everything gonna be alright tonight.  That we can't experience again what we had lastnight.

No comments: