Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And it rained

Last week was the hottest temperature we have here in Arkansas for this summer. It reached to 113 degrees. That was hot and very humid. I'm thankful that God is faithful and He protected us from the burning heat. My hubby was kinda sick last Friday though and he feel better after 2 days so thank God for it.

I made sure that my son continue to hydrated. He is a big water drinking so that's awesome. It helps him to fight the severe heat. Also, myself. I drink plenty of water to make me endure and fight the humidity and the heat. Besides, we choose to stay inside the house too. Better to be protected from the sunshine.

Yesterday, the rain started pouring and washed the heat away. The wind blows cool that made us feel the heat is over? Fall is coming up. The leaves is turning brown. Rain...that was wonderful. And we are expecting for more rain this week.

No comments: