Saturday, September 17, 2011

Eight weeks working straight

I can't believe that I did work 8 weeks straight. From Monday- Sunday. Everyone who passed by at my machine noticed that I was there every single day. An old man cameby and asked me if did i get to go home because he sees me working there everyday. I smiled and answered him, maybe. Lol


My job is not that hard..working everyday is easy to get used to. I spent my spare time with my son alone on weekdays and on weekends to my hubby and our son. It's good to have good quality time together as family. I know it will get enough time to hang out each other but I'm working for us 3 too. My hubby been really good keeping/watching our son when he gets off work. I'm very proud of him. He love hangin' out with our little man. We do quality time when I come home at late night. We talk, share our thoughts and ideas. We also able to talk how's our days like.

This weekend, for the first time I take off work. My supervisor been so good to me. And, he really like my performance at work. My inlaws are here to celebrate my birthday since my birthday fall on week days. So blessed to have wonderful family as well. God is good all the time!

No comments: