Monday, October 10, 2011

Short yet fun!

Last tuesday morning when I woke up and checked my email a friend of mine sent me message said that they are heading to Little Rock, Arkansas. They also had planned to spent the night in the state. I was surprised, but filled with joy because after 4 years we can see each other again. It has been awhile since the last time I saw her and that was we were both in Philippines.

We kept texting back and forth and kept me updating how far they were in Little Rock. I had to work but I took off early that evening since they gonna spend the night with us. My hubby was very kind who took off early from work and entertained them while I was working. I texted them that we gonna meet up at the restaurant for lunch that day. I was in hurry so I pick the fastfood. We able to hang out like an hour before I left them with my hubby and son. My husband took them to pinnacle mountain to see the view of Little Rock. He worn them out...hehehe.

When I got home we headed to the thai restaurant. We all enjoy the food and fellowship to one another. Our son was good giving them more entertainment as well. Soon, we the family will plan a trip to see them in Virginia.

No comments: