Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beach Cruiser Bicycles

Last year, I got my first bicycle. It was a birthday present from my parents-in-law. Before the tire went flat I rode it almost everyday to get my exercise. Sometimes my hubby and I ride our bikes together and go around our neighborhood- it’s a great time for us to be together and helps us to have a healthy lifestyle.

Have you heard about Beach Cruiser bicycles? They are some of the very best beach bikes. around. Cruiserstyle.com specializes in beach cruiser bicycles. This company was started by a guy who wanted an inexpensive beach bike for himself. And the cheapest option was to buy a whole container of them from China. He bought the whole container and sold the other bikes on eBay. Cruiserstyle.com has great prices and sells online or in their showroom in California. If you want to have this kind of bicycle, check out their website.

No comments: