Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pollen washed away

Well, I would say, thank God for the rain.  It cool down the temperature and washed the pollen.  I'm blessed pollen would not bother me anymore as used to.  But, seeing my car coated with green dust is kinda annoying.  Thankfully not only mine but everyone.

When rain start pouring lastnight I'm hoping that all pollen be wash off and everything be clean.  Though kinda lazy to get out in the house with this weather but glad that those people who were affected by pollen allergies be feel better. 

For those who ask what is Pollen.  Wikipedia says, Pollen is a fine to coarse powder containing the microgametophytes of seed plants, which produce the male gametes (sperm cells). Pollen grains have a hard coat that protects the sperm cells during the process of their movement from the stamens to the pistil of flowering plants or from the male cone to the female cone of coniferous plants.

My hubby gave me a brief explanation about pollen years ago and I had doubt to believe him now that I read I am totally convinced.

No comments: