Thursday, May 31, 2012

Zombie attacked a man?

I grew up hearing stories about zombies. To be honest, I didn't what to say..I wasn't exactly believe cause I didn't see it myself. But when I feel or heard what other describe I was convinced. Stories...all stories. Movies and only in movies happened? How about you???

What's this news, about naked man eating another man faced in Miami Florida? Is is real or in a new movie. This is the first time I heard to be actual happened and see the evidence or testomonies from witnesses people who seen the actual situation. I didn't care about this anyway. Yeah, right! I am curious about this that's one reason I open and read the news that pop-up on my window.

For more details about this article...here http://www.examiner.com/article/police-shoot-naked-cannibal-during-zombie-attack-miami

No comments: