Friday, September 21, 2012

New year, new blessings!

I thank the Lord for blessing me another year of life, prosperity and overflowing blessings. Be blessed to be blessing! I'm looking forward for new step of faith year with my God. My hubby is very supportive with all my plans and pursuing my dream. Anyway, today my hubby together with our son went and ate at the Japanese restaurant in Little Rock. Tokyo house is one of the best asian restaurant here in Arkansas. My son was excited to see the water fountain outside the building. We let him play and play and he was enjoying it so much. And, my facebook page was flooded with all the greetings and thought from my family andd friends all over the world. I can't them one by one but I know he they know I am grateful with all of them. Once again, I give all Glory and Honor to the highest!

No comments: