Sunday, December 16, 2012

A time for everything!

Before the thanksgiving day, my father was admitted to the hospital. His lungs had water, he got a heart failure, mal function kidney. That was tough on me being away. I can't help it but being emotional and do what I can do. I told both my supervisor and manager that I am going to take a leave of absence from work soon. I need to go home with my son to see my Dad and the rest of the family. All my brothers effort to go and spend time with both of my parents. My father able to see his little grand daughter. Though, we were not all of there yet but to see my parents how happy that is priceless. Finally, my son and I passport are here and we also booked our flight from Little Rock to Manila. We are almost be in a very long flight. Praying that my son will enjoy his first flight and a very long being inside the plane. So thankful, he is been learning about airplanes latetly.

No comments: