Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jo first trip to the Philippines


I was to see my parents and my sibling once again after 5 years.  Of course, the day they anticipated to see my son was more remarkable with them.  They loved and enjoyed him so much!!! They can't get enough of him but we have to go back home where we belong, lol. Yes, we did a short visit in Philippines.  My Dad was very ill before the year 2012 end.  I made a decision to go home and visit them that they will know my child as well.  They were all excited and glad to see us two...as parents you are happy to see your children once again after so many years.  They were more excited to see their grandson from me. 

My son embraced the culture really quick and it seemed has no problem to immerse himself in the new culture- I'm proud of him!  He even knew how to fill the basin with water and get in there.  That's how we bath the little children in the Philippines. I mean in typical filipino community.

Though, our visit was short but we had fun...the next time I do hope Johan it will be even more better and we can get chance of touring around more.  And I do hope the weather will cooperate too as well.

No comments: