Sunday, April 14, 2013

A dancing boy


My boy, whatever music he hears he can't help it but to dance! He don't care where he at and who are around him. Dance, dance, baby! He has the confidence and I'm so glad our prayers been answered. I know, most of you will say, that it's natural to kids to show off who they are and what their talents are. But I'm sure you encountered children who are not do or show their talents with other people unless just you and the people they knew. My child kinda party maker. He like to show what he got and what he can do. Which for me is amazing and very entertaining. Like when my friend and I had get together and did some karaoke. While my friends were singing my son just got in the middle and started dancing and spinning. Oh well, that the moves he knew so far. Or maybe, I am just a proud momma! hehehe. I am more excited and enthusiast what my son been showing off.

No comments: