Monday, August 30, 2010

Digging presents!!!

Last Saturday at 1-3pm my church family and friends gave me baby shower. I really enjoy it aside from being the star of the day, I received plenty of gifts for our son. My heart leap for joy seeing those people who came all on Saturday afternoon to join me celebrate the mother-to-be. I was thrilled and tickled when my inlaws spent their weekend with us. By the way, they gonna give me baby shower again in 2 weeks.

I had no clue who could make it. I knew some people who been asking me when I'm gonna have a shower. At first, I wondering if they like me or theirs somebody who would love to attend my baby shower. I invited my other Filipina friend to come and join us.

The whole afternoon were filled of fun, food, drinks and fellowship. Though not all of them made it but some of them dropped off their presents and leave because their sons had ballgames at the same time. What do you expect when you have baby showers. Gifffftttttsssss!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! My son received all kinds of presents. I felt love and overwhelmed with joy. Finally we got so much stuff for him. Like everything we needed for a new born baby been provided. God is sooo gooood!!! He deserve all our praises and adorations. Now, we started sorting his stuff in his temporary room. Keep us in your prayers...God bless you all!

No comments: