Friday, August 13, 2010

Restaurant job

When I started looking for a job here in Arkansas last year I could hardly find one. I'm so glad that my sister-in-law knew someone who runs the fastfood restaurant. She asked this guy if there's a way I can work with them if they needed more employees. Her friend just told her that I need to go and see him. When I got there he simply handed me the application paper for me to fill up. After that, he hired me and let me start the next day. That was quick!!! On my first day, I was watching the video about the company and learn how they do their excellent customer service. It bored me but it helps me understand what I'm going to do there. Later on, they taught me to use the cash registry and how to get the customers order. We are POS systems in the restaurant to manage the order and the payment of our customers. I love working there but later on, I decide to focus in the other job and my schooling.

No comments: