Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Be clean

I was rushed in emergency room last week and it was terrible, traumatic experience. It was first time in my life to feel terrible stomack pain and I could not resisted but to agreed to be run to the hospital. Those night was a nightmare for both me and hubby. I gave birth a week ago before that happen. Both (me and hubby) of our concerned was our son. But anyway, we left him to my sis-in-law for overnight and he did good. He has no choice but to take the formula milk. Anyway, I had bladder infections-hard to define what causes but thankfully I'm over with it now. I know bacterias cause a lot of problem in our body so it's good that we stay clean and use the proper cleaning stuff to kill those stubborn bacterias. The same with our colon need to have colon cleansing to make sure there's no complications and serious illness to result to serious medication. See your Doctor in regular basis.

No comments: