Saturday, October 9, 2010

I like it on the...?

I was wondering lately why there are women posted on their facebook about this phrase or whatever you call "I like it on the floor". Sounds, too flirty for me at first. When one of my facebook friend posted first I thought it came from the movie line. What's out about this status are they saying for everybody knows what they want???

Hey girlfriend, were you drank when you posted? lol That's only the question in my mind. This morning, I saw another friend, actually younger girlfriend who posted "I want it on the dresser". What's wrong with this people. I was not unhappy about it and make me delete all of those women who flirtious on facebook. Especially for their status. I could not help myself but googled and look where this status came from. We all know facebook is the most influencial networking now a days. I love facebook. So I am careful what to write on my status. Because I believe what I write it defines of who I am. Though sometimes it's not easy to change your moody to happy day. Anyway, when you encounter this statement again from your friend status. "I like it on the floor" this is related to breast cancer campaign.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318206/I-like-floor-Facebook-status-updates-promote-Breast-Cancer-Awareness.html

No comments: