Friday, September 19, 2008

Paying the Utilities

Because the system here is kinda different in terms of paying the bills so I got to learn and get to adjust first. In Philippines and Thailand commonly they have similar system. I had to pay our utilities bills at the company itself or to the bank.

When I got here last year I was shocked a little bit because my hubby only pay his utility bills online. I asked some of my friends they said they sent check to the company to pay. My hubby said, it takes a long time and I am not so sure if it's safe. I asked him some question on how he do it online. I learned and now I manage to pay all our bills before the due date. My hubby have a busy schedule and he has troubled remembering the bills due date. I hate paying the penalty, I was thinking we can use the penalty money to something else. Yeah, it does really different when we paid our utility bills on or before due date. It affect to our credit scores when delay. Praise God I manage to check and pay our bills every month now and credit score boosts higher. A little advise, pay your bills before the due date to gain good credit score.

No comments: