Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Overtime for 2nd week

Last weekend was my first overtime in my new job. I like to work on weekends though I could not stay all day long to keep my little man but I am thankful to my inlaws and hubby who did their best to take care of him. I have 90 days probation at work and I want them to see me I am interested of what I am doing.


Lastnight, my supervisor asked me again. "Do you want to work this weekend"? Not a mandatory yet and I said yes. Actually, he scared me because my concentration was on the job I was working on and I didn't know he was coming to my direction. He said, sorry anyway. I am sleeping in with my boy in the morning so that I will not get so tired to the rest of the week. Everyday, should be a new day.


I've known some people at work been working 4 months without anyday break. Yeah, not easy without any breat at all but I am looking to the brighter side. I'm gonna have a chunky pay check every end of the week. So thankful I get a new car. Thank the Lord for his joy and his strength.

No comments: