Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Patience is a Virtue

Patience is a virtue that's what we always heard. And, true! I started working in the electronics company last year. After few months my boss saw how hard worker I am and how I do my job well. Since then, he promised me that they will keep me. Giving me permanent position that can able good benifits from the company. That was enticing and wanting for a long time.

Due to the economy crisis it takes few months until the permanent job position open. I could hardly get it. But patience is a virtue. And, when God closes the door He opens the window. Finally, I got it! I was not excited when I filled up the form but now I feel the excitement down in my heart. Joy of accomplishment and reward from my hardworking skills. There is time for everything and every season has the reason. I praise God for it!

No comments: