Monday, January 23, 2012

What a day!

I was wonderding how people came up with the Friday the 13th belief or superticious? When I was growing up I heard from classmates, schoolmates, friends about their individual beliefs they learned from their other friends and also from their families. I sincerely don't believe them. Because only God determine our future. The King James Bible says,"
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way - Psalm 37:23".

This month, one of friday fell on the 13th again. Never thought about how many people believe it...something crazy, incident happen to me and my family. Yes, in that very same day. My son and I about to leave the house. I buckled him in his carseat..while in the process he wanted to rich my cellphone. I let him have it and thinking to grab after I buckled him.

Without my conscious after he was settled in his carseat I slammed the door and walk off to grab my bag inside the house. And, I thought, I left my keys in his hands. When I go back out in the garage my son hitted the lock button. Oh no!!! I don't know what to do...I'm so glad I still had my phone. I can call my husband to come home and unlock my car again. While waiting for my husband I was convincing, cheering my son to hit the other button. He was excited..he laughed out loud. Then throw my keys on the backseat. There's no way he can reach and play again. Lol.

I went to work as soon as hubby came. After 2 hours, while talking to my hubby on the phone I heard our boy crying and my hubby was frighten. My son feel off and knocked his head on the side of the church pew. It blown to a size of an egg and has cracked in between---bleeding. He rushed home to emergency and I rushed to met them as well. Thank God He is in control!... Though, circumstances fall in the day where lots of people thought is a disgrace or bad day I still believe that there are new every morning. God blessed each day in our lives. It may seems different from what we expect but God show that he pour his grace abundantly in every situation we encounter.  ( this his boo-boo look like)


No comments: