Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday story telling

I decided to take my son somewhere in the morning for fun. So monday we went to Barnes and noble to mingle with other kids and parents, play train and listen to the story. Though, my son is a busy bee he is good. He is very friendly and know to make himself be known, lol. Yeah!!! He thought he run the show when there are other people around him. He said "hi" to everybody even there are no response.

Today, we met a mom and a daughter who is close to J's age. She said that my son spoke more words than hers. I told her to just keep their time soon they will get tired of it. My son is getting better and better with his speaking ability. He speak word clearer too. So excited when he start using sentences. Whew!!! So any mom close to North Little Barnes and Noble and no other appointment take your son at Barnes and Noble at 10:30am. Short trip but it helps your kids to develop friendship with other kids too.

No comments: