Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet little man

I don't know if some mommy's experienced what I experienced raising my son. He is tough little man but sweet. He is strong he can even pushed me when I'm riding his tractor. He can pick lift his toy car that's how my 1 year old boy like. My hubby and I said, he got those strenght from both of his granddad. My dad is a farmer so is my hubby's dad.




He is a little busy man. He don't really like watching children's movie rather he want to watch the movie like his daddy (my hubby) is watching. How's it made that is one thing he is interested with. He laid in the bed with his daddy and watch that show until he ready to go to bed.




Sometimes, he gets rough and tough on me being a little size mom he did something and it's tough on me. I said, no! don't do that but it seems it wouldn't work until I would say " be sweet". When that cue been said he stopped and give me kisses right away. Yea, it's a wonderful feeling to feel as a mom.

No comments: