Friday, July 13, 2012

Nothing is impossible

Today, is another friday the 13th of this year. And I claimed that today it would be a blessed day of the year and it is!!! Officially I became a US citizen this morning. Though, I have a mixed emotion during the oathtaking ceremony but I was amazed how the judge and some federal officials welcomed us to be one of them.

They all nice... also they served breakfast and lunch for all the applicants and family. They got us cover with food. Though, our family planned to go somewhere after but we choose to stay and hang out with everybody. It took very long hours the process today but at the end we all made it. We all granted with our citizenship application and it's official we can benefit all what the citizens benefits.

I would say, all glory belongs to the Lord and only by His grace. As His word promise...All things are possible in Christ!.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congrats for being a US citizen. I had mine in 2008. I had mixed emotions too but in 2009 I applied for dual citizenship in Pinas so no regrets.

Just wondering what are the sites that pay you to blog. Care to share it with me?

My Online Journal