Thursday, October 11, 2012

Johan is 2!

Wow, where the time went??? My son turns 2 today. He is growing too fast. My hubby and I did a little something for him this morning. We bought cake lastnight and put 2 candles on it. He had a great time and kinda surprise to see the candle lighting up. He was still sleepy and he can't resist to say, hot! That's hot! Then we told him to blow the candles but he started touching the icing and licked them. He said "mmmmm". That made our morning wonderful. His simple smile said thank you to us. Then, we called Grand dad he was glad to heard his voice. Ofcourse, Grandma called and she sang a happy birthday. After that, I took him to chick-filet-his favorite place to play and ate hasbrowns. I feel blessed and grateful having him. At two, he can identify the alphabet and give some examples. And there are some areas that we need to work it out too.

No comments: