Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chicken Curry Mix

One time my hubby and I went to an Indian store and I looked for chicken curry powder, but I could not find any there. Lol, I could not found one because I could not read the Indian language on the packages. The store owner was busy entertaining some of their other customers so I decided not to pick up anything that day.

But guess what??? I Got It! Yes, I got it! Ate Janet sent me some curry all the way from Malaysia. Woohoo! It started as a joke when I found out that her husband (Kuya Peter) was coming here to the U.S., that if I could have some Pasalubong (presents) from Malaysia. Yeah, ate Janet asked me what I wanted and I said "Chicken Curry Mix".

Last monday the mail man threw the package on our sidewalk because it wouldn't fit in our mailbox. Monica picked it up and handed it to me, I was so excited when I openned it. Thank you ate Janet for sending me this stuff also, thank you to kuya Peter, who mailed it to me here from Georgia.

No comments: