Sunday, April 13, 2008

Meet Hubby's Teacher!

We attended the funeral yesterday of one of the family's very close friends. She was 97 years old and a very famous lady. I will talk about her later. While we were at the funeral service at Arkansas City Baptist Church I met several of my hubby's High School teachers and school friends. They were excited to see Lance and they were excited to meet me for the first time. Of course, my hubby was very proud to introduced me to everybody. They found me to be cute and sweet, lol. *blush! *blush! *blush!
Some of them sent us a wedding presents last year, but they couldn't make it to attend the wedding ceremony in Sherwood, AR. I was so surprised when they told me that they heard so many things about me and all of them were "GOOD". Hehehe! I would say thank you for my in-laws being so proud of having me in the family. I'm proud to be Kapamilya too!
I was glad that I listened to my hubby when he told me to wear something dressy today, because everyone that was there was very dressed up. Ms. Moore was very respected and a professional person. I will talk more about her next post.