Friday, March 27, 2009

My heart cries out....

...to you my Lord! Lastnight, my hubby and I attended the concert of Chris Tomlin here in Little Rock. I heard so much about him and sang some of his song in the church. Our friend handed us the two free concert ticket last Sunday and my hubby and I took a opportunity. It was my first time on Chris Tomlin concert but my hubby had been couple times already. While I was waiting my hubby to come home yesterday, I prayed and asked God to prepare my heart and I asked to give me a heart of worship. Indeed, it was a tremendouse experience to worship God unlimitedly.

Yes, we have Praise and Worship in our church every Sunday but only in limited time. I believe you understand what I meant. I came from the church that letting the spirit move in the midst of Praise and Worship until we satisfied. Not bound of 15 minutes. I was blessed to be in Alltel arena lastnight...I had the freedom to scream for the name of the Lord. I am free to shout "Hallelujah" in a very, very loud voice. I'm free...for my God redeemed me!!! For thine is the kingdom, the glory and honor forever and ever... Amen!

No comments: