Monday, March 2, 2009

I hate coughs

I am, I am! But the unstable weather made a lot of people sick. Oh yeah, I am one of them. I started coughing last friday...it wasn't bad that time but like everyday is getting worst. When I was inside our classroom last Saturday, I kept coughing and coughing. I survived though and got a good grade on our surprised quiz.

I was waiting for my sis-in-law to picked me up after school so I decided to wait at the bus stop. It was cold, had sleet and the wind blown. Even though it was above freezing but chilled me. To my surprised I hadn't cough even once. I guess, I have to stay in cold temperature all the time to feel it better. At night, was a big struggle cause everytime I'm about to fall sleep I started coughing hard. Dry cough sucks...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How r u today wih u feeling better right now

Anonymous said...

My hubby and son Matt had a severe cold two weeks ago and it was bad. My son had a hard dry cough, probably like what you are having now. We tried some cough syrup, but it did not help, so we tried a humidifier with vicks plus prayer, and voila! I did not hear anymore coughing from him.

W-a-H-M said...

Naku...hate ko ang cough kasi laging sa gabi umaatake.

I hope you're getting better na.

Enjoy your Friday.

Juliana