Friday, March 27, 2009

YAY MagNext!

What do you do for fun? Most of the time I play video games at home. I am so thankful I found a website that has the coolest game that are for free. Yes, you heard it right. I said they are free! Last week, one of my friends told me to check out some of the games she's playing now and I am hooked there now. My hubby and I play and beat each other sometimes too. I don't know if you guys heard about the MagNext? MagNext VIRTUAL is an out-of-this-world community ball, a high tech place in space built for riding and racing, bumping and battling, chatting and showing off!


What??? Yes, they feature some of the games that I'm sure even the younger kids could enjoy. Not only that, you can interact with other players. There's a space where you can greet or chat with the person you are battling with. Isn't that phenomenal? I've played this game many times and I had fun each time. When I introduced it to my hubby he tried it and he liked it too. It would be fun to invite all your friends and family to hang out in the same play room. You know as the song goes "the more we get together the happier are we". Create your account for free and enjoy your playing!

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to tell my husband about this - he likes video games.