Friday, May 15, 2009

Final test tomorrow!!!!

One more day and my class for spring semester is over. Tomorrow we are having our final tests. Actually, I have one test left since I took my other final last week. I'm ready to get off from school and do some fun. I thank the Lord for his strength and grace are sufficient for me all through the semester. Without him I can't do nothing. I had been out of school for so many years, I guess you what is that mean. It's like I started all over again. Kinda tough and scary in the first 2 weeks and only God's strength who strengthen me. Not my might, nor by power but by the Spirit of God.

I am the only Asian in class and never felt I am different from them. We all helping each other and shared thoughts. I'm sure I'm gonna miss my classmates and hopefully I can see some of them this summer class. I'm going to check my schedule tomorrow so far I've seen one subjects available for me on campus and I plan to take some online. How fun that would be? I have no idea, but I talk to several students who take their classes online and they said it's fun and fantastic since they are not bounded to go to school. They can do their homework anytime and just take time studying their lesson. Hmmmm...I'm thinking to start taking classes online now. What do you think?

1 comment: