Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm back!

The vacation week is over. Last Thursday we left Branson, Mo. Though our stay in condo end up last Friday we decided to left home ahead since my hubby was hosting a men's night out that Friday evening. It was a tremendous experienced for me and for whole family and our closes friend's family. 

Since we rented our Aunt and Uncle condo we made most of our food especially in the morning. I love to cook for everybody I don't know why. They loved my cooking too so that works,lol. Almost everyday we were busy. Of course, you paid all your expenses to travel so take all opportunity to see all the attractions and shop sometimes. Branson has so much to offer.

I wrote couple of review about Branson Landing here. It's more beautiful than what I thought it was. There's a  huge difference going there in the day, in the evening and late at night. The beauty, the scenery of the place amused us. Talking about food, there are plenty of restaurant anywhere in the city. You all have your choices from steak to seafoods. You ask about entertainment? A lot! There are shows everywhere. They offer discounts anywhere, everywhere at anytime. My hubby and did a lot of fun from canoe, swimming, movies, food trip, shopping, wine tasting and etc.  I'll tell you more next time.


note: I don't know why I could not put more pictures here.

3 comments:

Genefaith said...

wow kanindot oi...

Thanks sa greetings!

Birthday CelebrationHyzyd's Diary/
Her and History

Details said...

great vacation! I bet that's a lot of fun... welcome back Mica.

Unknown said...

A very nice and informative post.
Thank you for the little bit of a getaway.
:)