Sunday, May 24, 2009

On Vacation

We are now in Branson, Mo since friday. This is my first trip here and I got all the excitements. We rented a condo for a week. In our resorts itself there are so much to do. Yesterday, my hubby and I did the canoe. That was fun. While we were in the middle of the lake I was thinking it would be fun to jump off and swim like some of the kids. I did it anyway without any hesitation. When I was out of the boat I kept thinking what if there's a snake swimming on the lake? Lol. It would not be possible since there's many trees sorrounded the lake.

After eating our lunch we headed out to Branson Landing. The heart of Branson city. Everything was there...food, shopping and fun. When we came home enough to soaked in the hot bubbling tub and relax. Then going to bed. So glad I made to connect on the internet right now.

1 comment:

Gorgeous MUM said...

good to know you're having fun! enjoy the rest of your stay!