Friday, August 28, 2009

He's so good all the time!

I'm rejoicing for my God is so good. Last Friday, I met up with my sis-in-law's friend from her church who own the Wing-stop. It was not my first choice job because I was waiting for another job to hire me since I got couple friend who work in that store and were telling me that their manager said he's gonna hire me. I waited for 2 weeks but I heard nothing. I called last week but the manager said he need to look my application when he had the time. I was kinda frustrated about his answer so I called the operations manager of Wing-Stop and made appointment. Sure do, when I got there he entertained and give me application and wanted me to report this week. Last night, was my 2nd day training and because of so many costumers I learned to use the cash registry and to handle the phone order. Yay! I learned fast through pressures??? Lol.

Yesterday, while I was about to take my nap my phone rang. To my surprised it was the overall manager of the department store. She quoted " I heard that you are working right now with other company, do you still have time to work with us?". Comeby tomorrow and see me for an interview. If this is the will of God I will receive the peace of God in my heart and mind. For my God is so good! Yep, I'm going to meet the manager in couple hours. I will not expect anything but only God will guide me in making decisions.

1 comment:

genejosh said...

so happy for you my dear friend!