Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Web site hosting

Finally for over a year and half my husband and his friend have finished there jazz demo CD. I don't know why it took that long to finish, but they both made sure they sounded good. I am happy about how passionate my husband is about his music and he has my full support. But, there were times, that I was jealous of him putting so many hours working on his music. But my hubby made up the time the best he could to spend time with me too. I'm grateful of all his effort.

It was last week that they finally burned their songs onto the CD. Of course, I listened over and over again to it almost everyday. I was excited and happy for my husband and for his friend. By the way, my husband plays lead guitar and his friend plays the drums. They recorded on the computer the bass guitar sounds, piano and other instruments sounds to play along with them. Isn't that great??? Right now, they are slowly building their band's website where they can post all their information, and how to reach them if there's somebody out there that may want to hire them to play. They are willing to play on any occasion such as weddings, debut, reunions, etc. Anyway, if you are looking for best web site hosting company check out the www.webhostinggeeks.com. They will lead you to many trustworthy web hosting sites where you will get the utmost service.

No comments: