Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Return as a Pirates-lol


The exciting about this activity was we staff, leaders put on our pirates costumes. We also have our pirates name. Mine, I searched and asked my friends to suggests me a pirates name until I need up doing the "What is your pirates name quiz on facebook". The result was "Sneaky loo". I was wondering what to wear too. Yesterday, my hubby and I decided to go to the Party City store to check what they got. Guess what I found, a costumes that fit me, perfect for my name and in cheap price. So I got it.

My hubby got him a pirate hat and he wore his leather black jacket to go along with it. Indeed, it turns really good and everybody says a good complements to us.

2 comments:

bern said...

Nice outfits!

Unknown said...

LOL...very cool outfits and wow what sexy models :)