Monday, September 6, 2010

Archieving Services

I admit, lately I experiencing being forgetful. It's not me- I reasoned. I was reading the facts being pregnant that will experiencing being forgetful sometimes. Is not because we are dumb but I think the hormonal changes and my child is taking some of my brain, lol. It's part of being pregnant. Kinda pity sometimes because this is not me. My husband always commented I'm good about memorizing stuff and remembering just about anything. Anyway, in our latest technology, email is a way of communicating our away family and friends. There are website who does a great email archiving services that would store all your important emails like for decayed. I used some email archiving services to recall and re-read the important matter that was sent to me.

No comments: