Thursday, September 23, 2010

Warzone game

Have you played warzone game on facebook? Kinda fun. My hubby hooked me up last week and I like playing over and over when I have extra time. Yeah, extra time, lol. Actually I have so much time right now but I have to do some house chores too. We want to make sure that the house is ready when my son arrive.

We are expecting unending guests those days. Anyway, about this game. It challenge your ability to depend your area. Depending means you make sure the enemy could not reach in your base. You have different weapon to use to kill your opponents or to stop them to reach your base. How fun is that??? It's fun when you beat your co-players and have a higher score. I'm working on it. I'm not that good yet. So practice makes perfect? Let's see with this game it really works-ha ha ha.

No comments: