Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday bash 2010

Today I celebrate another year of God's faithfulness in my life. God is awesome-I thank Him for everything He has done in my life. I'm blessed to have so many wonderful around me. Great family and friends who continually supporting and loving me.

This year, kinda different celebration compare to the previous years when I got here in Arkansas. I spent time with Filipino friends at the Old Mill for how many hours. We decided to bring food and enjoy the fellowship to one another. Besides, it's a great place to hang out since the weather is nice and beautiful scenery.

Anyway, I had my Dr. appointment this morning before I went to spent time with my friends. Kinda not really good impression with my Doctor especially with our conversation about my labor. I admire my Dr. but I just can't understand why she is very pushy of what she think the only option is to do C-section. Where's my faith??? I asked. Thankfully, my husband was with me when I'm tired hearing and reasoning to her my hubby take over the conversation. Praise God for the peace of mind with our decision. I thank the Lord that His sovereignty will possess after all. I let God and let go!!! I'm praying that both me and my baby will be healthy as not my Doctor think about it.

No comments: