Monday, April 25, 2011

Bad thunderstorms

Our weather this week is kinda crazy. We gonna have thunderstorm most of the days of this week. It started lastnight. My parents-in-law were here and we grilled out yesterday for easter weekend and for their 42nd anniversary. I am not tired to say it again..I am blessed! God blessed me with wonderful family here. Though I am many miles away from home He give me comfort and love.

Supposedly, today FIL had Dr. appointment but due to the weather they decided to cancell and move some other time. They were afraid to get stuck on the road on the way home. I understand I don't want that to happen with me too. As of now, the weather just look fine. The rain had stopped and the sun came out. Soon, it will start the storm again. Please pray for us for safety. I'm working and came home late in the evening. Hopefully the weather calm down as soon as we get off work tonight.

No comments: