Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sleepy head

This week is one of tiring week for me. I want to get more sleep but can't. What's up with me folks! I had to sing really, really lound when I drive otherwise I fall asleep while the car is in motion. I have to do extra careful not to get a ticket again.

At work, there are times at I keep yawning and yawning. I have to avoid not to yawn infront of my supervisor and our lead. I do my best to perform my duty the best as always. Thank God I manage everything good so far.

This morning I tried to get some more exercise while pushing the stroller. My son liked our stroll and I had a great time with him too. He was fascinated with his sorroundings. He was looking around and just amused everything that he saw. What a beautiful creation he wondered. With the time we spent outside was so amazing. I'm so glad I have so much time to spend with him though I work all the time. Hope tonight when I get off this article I can have a good, good night sleep.

No comments: