Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time of teething?

My son been teething for a long time. We saw the white stuff in his gum but it didn't come through yet. What's wrong? Why it takes a long time before his teeth actually show up. He is in pain right now and give him fever. He just want to bite our fingers and anything in his hands.

Two nights, I didn't get a good night sleep since he is deeply in pain. He was whining a lot. Of course, being a mommy I could not ignore. I came home late from work but I do my best to do my duty as mommy to my son and wife to my husband. Balancing my time..sometimes is difficult!

I can't wait to get over in these stage. I want his teeth to come through so soon that it will be relieve for him and us. We don't to see him crying because of pain. We can't help but to make sure to make him comfortable as we can. I thank God for his joy that keep me going. For the joy of the Lord is my strength!

No comments: