Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sleep good

Two weeks after my son 9 month Dr. appointment as his Dr. advised that we should let him sleep in his bed every night. That give us both confident that the boy can have a better sleep also we do. And now, I felt better to get up in the morning. I got better sleep for a long time.

I think my body not used of it anymore and I'm having changes again. I am sleepy and wanted to sleep till noon now. Johan drank his water/juice when he woke up in the middle of his sleep and go back afterwards.

So funny this morning, he woke up like 3am play in his bed like jumping, laughing, making noise but not crying so my hubby and I didn't get up to join him. When he realized that no one wanted to joined him he decided to go back to sleep. I thought that was hilarious how he did that but that's kid they always be kid. They will do funny stuff in the eyes of the adult but in the other side we will letting him know that that was funny. We are still parents not tolerating their action that later on be a pain to us.

No comments: