Thursday, July 14, 2011

Soothing Johan sleeping in his bed#2

Lastnight is better than the first night. He went to bed 8:45PM and had few cries only maybe 2-3 times and not bad as the first evening. He slept better and longer as we observe. When I came in lastnight he was snoozing...in his deep sleep. I picked in his bed and I feel like picking him up and put in ours but I resisted.

My hubby feel the same too. When Johan was making a sleepy noise he told me I want to grab him and put him in the bed with us. No! I said. We are going back to step 1 again if we do that. It seems that the strategy that his Dr. given to us is very effective than what we read from other website.

You have to know your child and let your child know that you are still his parents. We were not saying that we really acting like the boss but showing him our comfort and love. Assuring him that we love him so much and we are always there for him. His nap time also are better. Right now, he is in his own bed trying to ease and soothing himself to take his nap. I didn't heard any cries only his little whining voice. He is getting better and better.

No comments: