Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Adult step stools

I'm short. Everyone knows that and I used to not liking to be short but God shown me to be thankful in everything He blessed me. There are some advantages of being shorts but there are disadvantages as well. Either both ways, there are advantages and disadvantages. Since our kitchen cabinets are higher I bought me an adult step stools before we have our little boy. To make easier for me to reach stuff that place in the cabinets. Lately, my 13 month old boy realized that he can stuff so easy if he used the step tool. It was fun watching him at first but we have to think he is too little to touch the stove or swithing on and off the coffee maker. My hubby moved and folded the stool and keep in our wash room for him not to use it without our supervision.

No comments: