Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh, what a red?

It has been awhile I stopped shopping online.  Because once you've done you want to do it over and over.  Well, I checked ebay what they have the other day and guess what I found...a nice pair of red boots.  I showed to my hubby and he said it looks like you.  I was get excited and I asked him if I can bid? My hubby was very polite and thoughtful and said yes baby.  Without further adieu I did it.  And, no one bidded until the bidding was over 2 nights ago.  It's not bad for a brand new pair of boots $19.99?  Shoot!

I paid the next morning since I was already in bed when the bidding was over.  And, hopefully I receive from mail next week since it takes 5-7 days shipping from where the seller's at.  As what I said, when you start shopping online you will find another deal.  Hope I win another pair of boots tonight.  I am waiting for the bidding to be over in less than 30 minutes. I think I can wait till then-ha.  Hmmm!  The other pair is so different and I've been wanting this like forever.  With the reasonable price I found...I'm gladly to have it so soon.  If this is mine..it's mine! 

No comments: