Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy boy!

I amaze how my Father-in-law become crasier with our boy now a days. As his grandson grow bigger and older the more he love spending, playing with him. He can't wait to come up here or us go down where they live. Though my son could not pronounce the word correctly, but he call his Granddad "Papa" the sweetest word the grandfather can hear from his only grandbaby. I'm sure his heart melts everytime Johan would say that word.

They both like to play peek-a-boo game. The boy will go to his granddad and grab the hat and hid his face with it and say "he is" for there he is. Or the boy will open his granddad's pocket and take the inkpen, put int he mouth and put back to the shirt. They both love it---a simple game that they enjoy! The picture above shows how the boy being comfortable and happy with his granddad. I can't wait to see our son reaction when he is going to see his other grandfather (my dad) soon. I hope he will be comfortable as his granddad here.

No comments: