Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sick, sick and sick!

I'm like a dog keep barking..! The weather change affected me so bad. I had a fever last Thursday evening but friday I slept all morning. My body was tired and I was sleepy. My hubby did his best to take care of me; he gave me massage, prepare my food and gave me medicine.

I was fine yesterday. In fact, I went somewhere with our friend while my hubby and his best friend grilled here in the house. I wasn't coughing hard too. But, today I keep coughing and coughing. It makes me so tired. My throat itches, when chest hurt and when I cough my head hurts. Haay, hope I will be feel better tomorrow. The coming weekend will be very busy for me. My in-laws are coming and we are having a garage sales here in the house. Also, my friend Bernadeth and her family are coming too. This will be fun and excitement weekend for me. I claim the healing of God right now. Amen!

No comments: