Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cool Tag

I was tagged by Berna Thank you so much ate Bern for this tag. This is the way that you guys will know more about me. Here we go, discover who Am I? I wanna pass this tag to ate Janet.

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today, I am:

-Happy,because God is so good all the time.
-upset,because our grass grows so fast, need to mow again soon.
-blessed,because God double His blessings upon us.
-tired, because I stay at the house whole day?,lol I hate to do the ironing.
-Excited,because my parents-in-law bought me a pair of shoe (scheckers!) This is what I after I bought my Nike- I finally have it last Sunday.
-Afraid,because of some sort of things but I am alright. Because is Jesus is my strength and he promised not to be afraid. He will never leave me nor forsake me. He holds my future.

No comments: